The Disputed Territories of FH Ay is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its aversion to nipples, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.857 billion FH Ayians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 56.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient FH Ayian economy, worth 192 trillion Szchequinns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Retail, Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 103,877 Szchequinns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Government popup ads are springing up like weeds, only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists, and citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FH Ay's national animal is the Dugong, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FH Ay was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Following new legislation in FH Ay, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want.
- : Following new legislation in FH Ay, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in FH Ay, only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile.
- : Following new legislation in FH Ay, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- : Following new legislation in FH Ay, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : FH Ay's influence in Nihon rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : FH Ay relocated from European Federal Republic to Nihon.
- : FH Ay resigned from the World Assembly.
- : FH Ay relocated from Devide by Zero to European Federal Republic.