|Leader||Banker Bloc Director Lombar Hisst|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Banker Bloc Director Lombar Hisst with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.819 billion Feuraxians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, with Education, Administration, and Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Public Transport aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth 694 trillion Octolateral Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 246,392 Octolateral Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,061,179 per year while the poor average 36,502, a ratio of 29.1 to 1.
Child labor has been outlawed, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, parents must decide between buying food and taking their children to the park, and the Feuraxia Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Feuraxia's national animal is the Bald Kea, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, the Feuraxia Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, parents must decide between buying food and taking their children to the park.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Feuraxia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, child labor has been outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, it is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away".
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Feuraxia endorsed The Principality of Stais Cithin.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Principality of Stais Cithin.
- : Feuraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
Endorsements Received: 41 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, West Heisen, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Aeioux, Doranin, The Destroyers of Christianity, Marthuania, Hellslayer, Asukaz, Greater Karelian Reich, Jefferson Club, Shiya, Tertania, Comein, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Kleptocratic Maniacs, Shatterspine, Golden Impirial Utopia, Consterius Reich, The Nat Trote Kure, New England INC, New Caledonian Reich, Medici Empire, Blutiges Imperium, United Communes of Chile, Kattttt, Babylon Awakens, Mighty Tropico, Andoros, Fetra, The Dixie Confederate Union, Impits Menouss, Panthera Order, Zicona, Slothsne, YoKrToN, Jocospor, Hunem, and Stais Cithin.