|Leader||Banker Bloc Director Lombar Hisst|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Banker Bloc Director Lombar Hisst with an even hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.792 billion Feuraxians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. The average income tax rate is 4.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,128 trillion Octolateral Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 297,528 Octolateral Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
At the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary, and tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Feuraxia's national animal is the Bald Kea, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Infidelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Feuraxia was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Capitalizt".
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Empire of Deman Kalan.
- : Feuraxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Feuraxia lodged a message on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts.
- : Feuraxia endorsed The Holy Empire of High Lavender.
Endorsements Received: 51 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, West Heisen, Aeioux, The Destroyers of Christianity, Marthuania, Hellslayer, Asukaz, Greater Karelian Reich, Jefferson Club, Shiya, Tertania, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Consterius Reich, The Nat Trote Kure, New England INC, Kattttt, Andoros, Fetra, The Dixie Confederate Union, Impits Menouss, Panthera Order, Jocospor, Hunem, Greater Dragunovia, Calarite State, Cape Canavral, New Sparta Ascendancy, Oigrim, United Tatumia, East Turzikstan, Trivilin, Golden Impirial Utopia, The land of certain death, Halletia, Eternal Iron, Anestesia, Ridnez, Reamus, East Mordor, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Thorstonia, Sllonsonnopia, Complete and Utter Freedom, Verrich Ania, Systemic Corruption, Holy Land Of Germania, Kinegiener, East Hearth, and 1 other.Deman Kalan.