|Leader||The Bank of Feuraxia|
|Animal||Heavy Machine gun|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by The Bank of Feuraxia with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 775 million Employees are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, with Administration, Defense, and Education also on the agenda, while Law & Order and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth 112 trillion Cigarette Packets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 145,001 Cigarette Packets, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 539,923 per year while the poor average 27,333, a ratio of 19.8 to 1.
Hospitals are cleaned with lemons and vinegar, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language, and playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Feuraxia's national animal is the Heavy Machine gun, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, hospitals are cleaned with lemons and vinegar.
- : Feuraxia endorsed The Incorporated States of Johnny Appleseed1.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Johnny Appleseed1.
- : Feuraxia endorsed The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, baiting is a national sport.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, pictures of government employees with expensive Pearbooks 'working' on exotic beaches dominate local tabloids.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Fedele, H-Zhena, Am Echad, BearStackof2015, Roissyland, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Plazland, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Marrico, Axdel, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Roliganistan, Pakitsk, Darkfull, Laquara, A Slanted Black Stripe, Bai Lung, Sericena, Staynes, Lyontisia, Demon Ridge, Kaigi, Someseni, New Birblands, Chubaka, Ellsonian Dominion, Freedom Fascists, 7-5, Stanisiti, Talitoa, Wiranath, Enlil, CheeseBurrito, Aeljae, Cessaria, Amjedia, New Leganes, Propwash, Commodore Badger, Arkantis, Encurage, and 15 others.Sufjan Stevens Fans, Sreneck, Avakael, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Firenation91, Asendavia, Eagas, Matdor, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ballpit2, Eastie, Ramaeus, and Johnny Appleseed1.