|Leader||Poisson Marion Bouillon|
|Faith||Creed of the Bocci Playing Chihuahuas|
|Animal||Superb Bird of Paradise|
The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Poisson Marion Bouillon with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.516 billion Feu de Glaceans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Στοιχειώδης Γη. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Feu de Glacean economy, worth a remarkable 2,115 trillion chips a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 201,162 chips, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime is totally unknown. Feu de Glace's national animal is the Superb Bird of Paradise, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Creed of the Bocci Playing Chihuahuas.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feu de Glace was endorsed by The Eco-Socialist Republic of Sylh Alanor.
- : Feu de Glace endorsed The Eco-Socialist Republic of Sylh Alanor.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Feu de Glace was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Feu de Glace applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Feu de Glace resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Feu de Glace was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Sylh Alanor.