The Republic of Fetrev is a massive, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning kiwi population. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.507 billion Fetrevians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 18.1%.
The Fetrevian economy, worth 71.4 trillion rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,384 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The beauty of coastal towns is marred only slightly by all the closed-down storefronts, travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Fetrev flights to avoid the pay lavatories, Leader's former secretary was last sighted on her new yacht, and a major religion has been named as Fetrev's national religion. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fetrev's national animal is the kiwi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fetrev's influence in ELITE ACE TEAM rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Fetrev's influence in ELITE ACE TEAM fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Fetrev resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Fetrev was endorsed by The Republic of William Byrd.
- : Fetrev was endorsed by The Republic of Bubblamania.
- : Fetrev was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Fetrev applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Fetrev's influence in ELITE ACE TEAM rose from "Superpower" to "Hegemony".
- : Following new legislation in Fetrev, a major religion has been named as Fetrev's national religion.
- : Following new legislation in Fetrev, Leader's former secretary was last sighted on her new yacht.