The Empire of Ferroia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Emperor with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 10.095 billion Ferroians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neurocity. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Ferroian economy, worth a remarkable 3,241 trillion Iron bucks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Retail. Average income is an amazing 321,094 Iron bucks, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election", and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ferroia's national animal is the Snipe, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ferroia was endorsed by The Kingdom and Grand Duchy of Lundelbell.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, the sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans.
- : Ferroia endorsed The Holy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Ferroia endorsed The Roman Regnum of Marina Nova.
- : Ferroia endorsed The Federal Republic of Valentibus.
- : Ferroia was endorsed by The Roman Regnum of Marina Nova.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Liberillia, Psikuta, Wickedly evil people, Kisovec, Thessalian, The Undivided, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Kittenlicious, DiscGolfLand, Shaktirajya, Fujai, Common Good, Mathematania, Great Sheriffdom, Win Mints, Greynne, Archonina, Fallgriffin, Sindria, Mirchusko, Condonohia, Greg Tucker, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Crazy Waters, Wyndward, Triestine, Marshalia, Glorious Existence, Meedvheyt, Comia Noracon, Acropylae, Thyrall, New Belia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Leukogeras, Twisted Duality, The Father-Land, Champaign, Oronia, Nevafornia, Lynier, Robbinston, Dreamers for Hope, Nedtherland, Maria, Atheist States of Philippines, and 68 others.Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Granducato Toscana, Xupqeu, Pandaland II, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Fuentana, Holmani, New Cerveza, Cro Magnon, Pi Island, Kalla, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, BoxcarJim, Bova Ptaltand, Moriari, Gracelantia, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Vlobbania, Conestopolz, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Ahssn, Pepinooo, Volkason, Willow Gate, Zoran, Grand Republic of the Sun, The Western Beastlands, Athrid HullHund, Mon Mumar, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Dilber, Isle Royale, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Aldesport, Ostrogothaland, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Xicqy, Forcaforta, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Rowdy, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Plarland Amex, La Islas Filipinas, Schlesien-Galizien, Arifiyyah, Schantan, Estaebia, South New EastWestNorthland, Valentibus, Aluminum Oxynitride, Marina Nova, and Lundelbell.