|Faith||The Worship of Fem|
The Virgin Queendom of Fem XVIII is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lady Fem with an iron fist, and renowned for its ban on automobiles and punitive income tax rates. The cynical population of 15.266 billion Femmings are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, Environment, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Femmia. The average income tax rate is 63.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Femmal economy, worth 269 trillion Euros a year, is highly specialized and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 17,632 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The horse is a protected species, The Worship of Fem has been named as Fem XVIII's national religion, Fem XVIII has designated Femmia as its capital city, and Lady Fem has just been declared ruler of Fem XVIII in an international press conference. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fem XVIII's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Worship of Fem.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fem XVIII was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Dead.
- : Fem XVIII was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Fem XVIII's influence in Prosper1 rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Fem XVIII's influence in Prosper1 rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Fem XVIII's influence in Prosper1 rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Fem XVIII's influence in Prosper1 rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Fem XVIII's influence in Prosper1 rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Fem XVIII was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Fem XVIII's influence in Prosper1 rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Fem XVIII's influence in Prosper1 rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".