The Rogue Nation of Felt Karpit is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.943 billion Felt Karpitians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. The average income tax rate is 87.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Felt Karpitian economy, worth 485 trillion memeses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 98,266 memeses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop, and the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces". Crime is totally unknown. Felt Karpit's national animal is the raccoon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fabric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Felt Karpit's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Felt Karpit's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Felt Karpit was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Felt Karpit was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Felt Karpit ceased to exist in Radioactive Wastelands.
- : Felt Karpit was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Felt Karpit was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Felt Karpit's influence in Radioactive Wastelands rose from "Contender" to "Hermit".
- : Felt Karpit's influence in Radioactive Wastelands rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Felt Karpit's influence in Radioactive Wastelands rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".