The Republic of Felgary is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, national health service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-working, democratic population of 268 million Felgarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Welfare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.5%.
The strong Felgarian economy, worth 16.2 trillion dinars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 60,432 dinars, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Scenic beaches are now protected by massive concrete walls, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be, the Navy has outraged the international community by sinking a boatload of refugees to prevent them reaching the shore, and people eagerly queue days at A&E to wait for their free healthcare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Felgary's national animal is the lynx, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Felgary resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Felgary was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Felgary was endorsed by The Holy Communist Space Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Felgary was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Felgary was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Felgary was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Westenhald.
- : Felgary was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Felgary endorsed The Sultanate of Libedistan.
- : Felgary endorsed The Free Land of Enplatia.
- : Felgary endorsed Zataras.