The Kaiserreich of Feldorf is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Febuso with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, parental licensing program, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.391 billion Feldorfians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hageberg. The average income tax rate is 66.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Feldorfian economy, worth 391 trillion Fregs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 163,779 Fregs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Exported livestock are wined and dined before they are flat ironed, organ donation is compulsory, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, and large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Feldorf's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feldorf was endorsed by The People's Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : Feldorf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Feldorf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Feldorf was endorsed by The Fashionable Republic of Dervenland.
- : Feldorf was endorsed by The Calamaripublic of Dunsteen.
- : Following new legislation in Feldorf, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children.
- : Following new legislation in Feldorf, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Feldorf endorsed The Free Republic of Heplon.
- : Feldorf endorsed The Kingdom of Felhaven.
- : Feldorf endorsed The Empire of Caescadia.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Elisabethshagen, Northern German Federation, Meropis, Invernessia, Walfo, North of Americas, Grodisze, Saint Domingo, Zulrich, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Trixeland, Greater Albaina, Jim the Baptist, Republic of Satherland, Christian Terra, Kanokla, Brakanistan, St Scarlett, Yahlia, Regnum Italiae, Mynox, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Wombelland, GanymedEuropa, Irminsulia, Chioganah, Outer Sparta, Dark Matter, Eco-Paris Reformation, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Eritei, Nardin, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Northwest Isles, Nevelja, Valtrona, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The New Nordic Union, Lieges, Desibia, United Communes of Chile, Imperium Anglorum, Nuweland, Ausvelt, Apabeossie, Esvonia, Stromia, Elania Kingdom, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, and 51 others.Parliamentary Laramidia, Robbonia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Noristoniaka, Falvaard, Cath Slar, The Scandinavian Realm, Savinecross, Trisikistan, Popaholick, Chronus, Godefargen, Maalat, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, Fanadia, Gliesetonia, Eppur, Europe a Nation, Ombran, New Eestiball, Othenhiem, Canovium, Sloburg, Nomaida, Quebris, Tschechisches Reich, The Templar Papal New State, Someseni, Bareu, Escalver, An Clar, The Federal States of Ezasao, Alsted, Schiltia, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Panversia, Rary, Janart, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Arsenial, Caescadia, Dunsteen, Dervenland, and Corsoaua.