The Confederacy of Feldorf is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Febuso with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, parental licensing program, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.113 billion Feldorfians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hageberg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Feldorfian economy, worth 167 trillion Fregs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 150,515 Fregs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 427,880 per year while the poor average 42,267, a ratio of 10.1 to 1.
Spontaneous nocturnal decapitation is considered 'death by natural causes' for enemies of Feldorf, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, and costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Feldorf's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feldorf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Feldorf created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in Feldorf, costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff.
- : Following new legislation in Feldorf, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Feldorf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Omnibus Due Process Act".
- : Following new legislation in Feldorf, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence.
- : Feldorf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Feldorf, spontaneous nocturnal decapitation is considered 'death by natural causes' for enemies of Feldorf.
- : Following new legislation in Feldorf, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Following new legislation in Feldorf, state-sanctioned torture is okay so long as there's no icky blood.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Elisabethshagen, Northern German Federation, Meropis, Invernessia, Walfo, North of Americas, Grodisze, Saint Domingo, Zulrich, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Trixeland, Greater Albaina, Jim the Baptist, Kase, Republic of Satherland, Christian Terra, Kanokla, Brakanistan, St Scarlett, Yahlia, Regnum Italiae, Mynox, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Abject Ludicrosity, Wombelland, GanymedEuropa, Irminsulia, Chioganah, Outer Sparta, Dark Matter, Eco-Paris Reformation, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Eritei, Nardin, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Destyntine, Northwest Isles, Nevelja, Valtrona, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The New Nordic Union, Enway, Kyrica, Lieges, Desibia, Hansereul, United Communes of Chile, Imperium Anglorum, Nuweland, and 45 others.Ausvelt, Apabeossie, Esvonia, Stromia, Elania Kingdom, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, Wessex and Cornwall, Armbruster, Robbonia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Noristoniaka, Falvaard, Cath Slar, The Scandinavian Realm, Savinecross, Trisikistan, Deftern, Popaholick, Chronus, Godefargen, Maalat, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Stukilo, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, A3161, Fanadia, Daulle, Gliesetonia, Mimeer, Eppur, Hulldom, Freyana, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Malgdonia, New Eestiball, Othenhiem, Slavorussia, Canovium, Gorgano, Sloburg, and Nomaida.