The Harmony of Feladria is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Unified Mind with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, free-roaming dinosaurs, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.143 billion Feladrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive. The average income tax rate is 94.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Feladrian economy, worth a remarkable 1,021 trillion Flows a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 166,249 Flows, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religious citizens are closely monitored for signs of self-harm, nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, and "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Feladria's national animal is the Smilodon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Polytheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feladria endorsed The Kingdom of Paplia.
- : Feladria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Feladria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Paplia.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Feladria endorsed The Spartacist League of Municipalist Councilist Republics.
- : Feladria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens.
- : Feladria was endorsed by The Spartacist League of Municipalist Councilist Republics.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, religious citizens are closely monitored for signs of self-harm.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Tauride, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Atsvea, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Dwardossa, Canaltia, The Cypher Nine, Turbeaux, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Plifte, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Elundris, Love and Nature, Entitize, Sapnu puas, Ransium, The Grene Knyght, Uan aa Boa, Meropis, Effazio, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Boar Stacks, Cosona, Hallow Empire, Blon Gre, Wantevolo, New Ladavia, The Southern Cascadian States, The British Antarctic Expedition, Kinganaryasia, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Rivienland, Verdant Haven, Rorston, Banandonia, Shimerta, Prydaein, and 17 others.Bilsa, Na Realtai, Santa Guerrera, Novian Republics, Australis Terra, Edible Plywood, Solkaina, Crowacia, Artemis, Sand Point, Ordand, Raccoon Creek, Frogenia, The Black Horns, Lord Dominator, Municipalist Councilist Republics, and Paplia.