The Harmony of Feladria is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Unified Mind with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, rampant corporate plagiarism, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.633 billion Feladrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Feladrian economy, worth a remarkable 1,476 trillion Flows a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 171,068 Flows, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
City budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, Unified Mind's handshakes with opposition leaders usually lead to thumb wars, tabloids coo over Unified Mind's expected child, and saying "don't do anything that Unified Mind wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Feladria's national animal is the Smilodon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Polytheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feladria was endorsed by The Republic of Alcantaria.
- : Feladria endorsed The Technocratic Union of NewArizona.
- : Feladria endorsed The Kingdom of PD Kuykendall.
- : Feladria endorsed The Republic of Alcantaria.
- : Feladria endorsed The Republic of Patschet.
- : Feladria endorsed The Federation of BEKM.
- : Feladria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Feladria was endorsed by The Serene Commonwealth of Deontologia.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, saying "don't do anything that Unified Mind wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, tabloids coo over Unified Mind's expected child.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Dwardossa, Canaltia, The Cypher Nine, Turbeaux, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Love and Nature, Entitize, Ransium, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Kinectia, Eaven, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Euso, Bregaria, Lura, Crowacia, Tur Ada, Palos Heights, Rippardine, Snjor, Cheloboria, Blon Gre, Ashrah, Appendia, Porth Dunwich, and 23 others.Krisylia, Effazio, Oregone, Burkhai, Ratulia, Bakwaas, Girelna, Anachronolandia, Haaparanta, Pen Blanityion, Groenwald, New Ladavia, Greyveldt, Atsvea, McClandia Doge 2, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Pythaga, Jutsa, New Kvenland, Talgarth, Deontologia, and Alcantaria.