The Harmony of Feladria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Unified Mind with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.907 billion Feladrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Feladrian economy, worth a remarkable 1,867 trillion Flows a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 171,239 Flows, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, there is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Feladria's national animal is the Smilodon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Polytheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Multilateral Trade Talks"".
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Pencil Sharpeners 2".
- : Feladria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
- : Feladria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Following new legislation in Feladria, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Feladria endorsed The Kingdom of Ardelark.
- : Feladria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ardelark.
- : Feladria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Border Policy".
- : Feladria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recognition of the General Assembly".
Endorsements Received: 84 » Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Canaltia, Turbeaux, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Love and Nature, Entitize, Ransium, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Wantevolo, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Lura, Crowacia, Cheloboria, Ashrah, Appendia, Effazio, Girelna, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Deontologia, Alcantaria, Roless, Jutsa, Terrabod, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, and 34 others.Atsvea, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Zinguanaville, Uniania Geeth, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, Cuillin, The Cypher Nine, Edible Plywood, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Doxstern, Lugnan, New Autarky, Dasche, Twiliydawn, Shalotte, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Bunkaiia, New Latin Locality, Fartsniffage, Kyratistani, Wizardonia, Eaven, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, Niyebe, The Wisteria Islands, and Ardelark.