|Leader||High Reality Mage Rooke|
|Faith||funny cat pictures|
The Disputed Territories of Fel Vudos is a massive, safe nation, ruled by High Reality Mage Rooke with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.141 billion Vudosians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gran Grimouth. The average income tax rate is 78.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vudosian economy, worth 135 trillion Divos Drams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 118,317 Divos Drams, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Protecting the land is holey work, recognizing the Vudosian flag qualifies you for citizenship, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, and ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward. Crime is totally unknown. Fel Vudos's national animal is the Strenehe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is funny cat pictures.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Fel Vudos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, recognizing the Vudosian flag qualifies you for citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, protecting the land is holey work.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes.
- : Fel Vudos was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Fel Vudos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, government ministers sport new billboards that read 'Will Trade Votes for Private Members' Bill Support'.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Sylh Alanor, Araine, Liphia, Melenavenia, Northern Endo, Floofybit, Typica, Nekhuser-Ra, The Star Enpire, Vikoland, Narwhal, The Land Named Bob, Golden gateway, Tiralta, Denimz, Uitmuntendheid, Tovenia, Remnants of the Pacific, Junitaki-cho, Hathniland, New Filippe, Duneraven, Inaros OPA, Grayk San, Iscandare, Axolotlta, Croonia, Haibaria, Irelis, Pangeodrea, Fuernox, Letargia, Polushia, Nottinghaven, Free Syria, Valdonland, New Pi-Ramesses, Aephony, Everetunga-Hari, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Crialdenna, Vandermeer, Brazileand, Adawu, Aumbura, Kazakh Empire, Stokolva, Applemarsh, Porthosia, and 26 others.Akiden, Archieli, Skrunklyland, Froler, MdNarmia, Bobesville-Sholstine, Roguepalace, Perizea, Astralania, Bus house, Crawnaft, Ladita, LibAnSocCom AlgoCyboSciento Permaecology, Ecologiania, Delta Vega IV, Eastern Lancasteria, Bey Land, Orangino, Nangka, Michis, Yondoria, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Kaltea, Tralfamdore, Burning Sand, and Ruhrrheinia.