The Ramkhara State of Federoslavia is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The cynical population of 925 million Indians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Delhi. The average income tax rate is 32.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Federoslavian economy, worth 42.0 trillion Ramkhara Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Cheese Exports, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 45,403 Ramkhara Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, Federoslavia has designated New Delhi as its capital city, discarded pennies litter the streets, and local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Federoslavia's national animal is the Indian Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Federoslavia's influence in Greater Middle East rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Federoslavia's influence in Greater Middle East rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Federoslavia's influence in Greater Middle East rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Federoslavia's influence in Greater Middle East rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Federoslavia lodged a message on the Greater Middle East Regional Message Board.
- : Federoslavia relocated from The Rejected Realms to Greater Middle East.
- : Federoslavia relocated from Hearts of Steel to The Rejected Realms.
- : Federoslavia was ejected and banned from Hearts of Steel by The French Republic of Hardenburg.
- : Federoslavia's influence in Hearts of Steel rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Federoslavia lodged a message on the Hearts of Steel Regional Message Board.