|Capital||The Federal City|
|Leader||President Henry Gordon Wallace|
The Federal Republic of Federated States of Nations is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Henry Gordon Wallace with a fair hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, anti-smoking policies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.362 billion Feds love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Federal City. The average income tax rate is 82.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fed economy, worth 197 trillion Federal currencies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 144,964 Federal currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Federated States of Nations, exceptionally talented workers are praised more than Revolutionary heroes, the national census includes an opt-in to join the government-run dating service, and 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Federated States of Nations's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Federated States of Nations was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Federated States of Nations voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Federated States of Nations voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Nations, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Nations, the national census includes an opt-in to join the government-run dating service.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Nations, exceptionally talented workers are praised more than Revolutionary heroes.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Nations, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Federated States of Nations.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Nations, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Nations, Feds incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Nations, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
Endorsements Received: 185 » Lulubellia, Ayuzhhhhh, Aerilia, Super Pax Americana, The Rhein States, Ethnon, Aenglaland, Pazair, Yaorozu, Chukstik Illahi, Great Bights Mum, Shibutani, Hellsinky, Unshleepd, Dreadton, Guer Aike, Bankowiata, Koda-Land, Dakota Territories, Corfad, Holy Marcus Empire, Dar es Saalam, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Hardscrabble, Altivia, Kastonvia, Federation Terra Australis, The Republic of Maltaland, New Lakemba, Ellbonnia, Loutsland, Walter Jackson, ForestMythal, Wilkshire, Siwale, Former English Colony, Free Culture, Napnomadia, Bongo Mountain, XD 2, Wisconsota, Sojenre, Yellops, Aeolist, Q w e r t y, Harjad, DarThvadrville, The Erie Doctrine, Kranostav, and 135 others.Card Kingdom, Frances Francis the First of France, Khoik, North Bratislava, Sunto, Anungu, The Bureaucratic Territories, Votak Matim, Tyirza, The Teddy, Tachycardia, Pinguioris, Imperial Pieserged, Seanat, Parpyduckland, Malta Comino Gozo, Xagill, Sikol, Steampunk Ariel, Panama Coalition, KAP03land, Pasargad, Cobolica, Ohiyo, Regallio, Bornodia, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, 1 very fast endotarter, Pleroma Sans Romans, Maott, Liberum Hibernia, Wineclaw, Xentherida, Vincone Cae, Necromonia, Tibus Heth, Kandorith, Konolas, The Arverni Lands, Seritatisia, West Zebrupco Bageropirex, Landraya, Blyskalia, Waystar Fujiwara International, Laudesia, Gragadoia, Naalfgarth, The Jerichowan Country, Unsophisticate, Bapaving, Advancia-Sizzletown, Marganza, Gorundu, Merconitonitopia, Bagojo, Sinelona, Ice and Tinian, Inspiratus, Valentine Z, Hops and Malt, Myrenia, El Guajuila, Buckerino, Hulldom, Aryan Homeland, Westphalie, Constantinolia, Hoppem, Ardonii, Loli County, Zaldir, Leo Islands, Domingo-Valenzuela, Gurou, Varisland, PotatoFarmers, SORT, Filibustra, Praestania, Conteria, Napnap, New Trisone, North Vengiria, Galbadiana, Intion North, Orado, Omicron Persei V111, Hozhor, Cuandolosimpostoress Onrealmentesuspicaz, La F, Plangainer, Jupi Utopia, Valiacorkit, United States of Dictators, Libertarianists States, Sannius, Clan Spaniel, Sakupolis, Laurendon, Batatoland Empire, Vanesia, Prevaland, Federal Union of the North, Selfgradatude, Artoriticitys, Omnistria, Kormisia, Just Vibin, Nothing Of Value, Pinky Queen, Capablanca, Unitarian Universalism, Heilhum Imperius, Simone Republic, Banaus, Dai Nippon Teikaku, Zyvetskistaahn, Scroplia, Testnation223, Communist Beijing Must be China, Miyasaka, Piura, Surb Clant, Diodone, Ishtimbine, Berke Khan, Smib, Sea Star Islands, Sechiole, Alfenheim, Hopenadya, Meadowfields, Aekp, and Yokciq Empire.