|Leader||Pablo Rodríguez de Santamaría|
|Faith||error 404 no national religion detected|
The BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT of Federal Spanish States is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Pablo Rodríguez de Santamaría with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 2.962 billion Spanish Confeds are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Badajoz. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Spanish Confed economy, worth 353 trillion pesetas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 119,432 pesetas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices, napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations, and schoolkids say that the air doesn't taste like wee-wee any more. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Federal Spanish States's national animal is the gaviota, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is error 404 no national religion detected.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Federal Spanish States altered its national flag.
- : Federal Spanish States relocated from A cursed Red Alert Alternate Universe to The Church of Yesnt.
- : Federal Spanish States relocated from The Church of Yesnt to A cursed Red Alert Alternate Universe.
- : Federal Spanish States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Federal Spanish States created a new poll in The Church of Yesnt: "Who is more edge?".
- : Federal Spanish States's influence in The Church of Yesnt fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Federal Spanish States changed its national demonym to "Spanish Confed" and its demonym adjective to "Spanish Confed".
- : Federal Spanish States changed its national motto to "¡VIVA LA CONFEDERACIÓN ESPAÑOLA!".
- : Federal Spanish States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry and Smartest Citizens.
- : Federal Spanish States's influence in The Church of Yesnt rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".