The Incorporated States of Favored is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Mason with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, compulsory military service, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.746 billion Favoredians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tartarus. The average income tax rate is 60.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Favoredian economy, worth 465 trillion stones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 124,320 stones, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark, Favoredians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, the government's economic policy can be summed up as "Abort, Retry, Fail?", and Mason's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Favored's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Favored was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Favored voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Favored voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Provisional Rule in Wartime".
- : Following new legislation in Favored, Mason's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
- : Following new legislation in Favored, the government's economic policy can be summed up as "Abort, Retry, Fail?".
- : Following new legislation in Favored, Favoredians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Favored, infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark.
- : Following new legislation in Favored, Tartarus spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Favored was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Favored was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
Endorsements Received: 25 » VW53Aland, The Three States of Fortuna, H-Zhena, Brotherland, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Zukchiva, Liberstankonia, Evrigenis, Libertanny, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, Mays Austrian Nation, Sunsistan, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Ephem, Asendavia, BuciLand, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Oofery, Acronis, Aivintis, Tawuse, and Coruh.