The Republic of Faviola is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Jason Grey with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.706 billion Faviolans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The minute, corrupt, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Faviolan economy, worth 360 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 133,077 dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 501,099 per year while the poor average 24,643, a ratio of 20.3 to 1.
Maritime signalling has become tedious since only the Faviolan flag can be displayed, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, and preservative-laden Faviolan cheeses will be as edible when archaeologists dig them up next millennium. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Faviola's national animal is the black bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Faviola's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Faviola's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Faviola's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Faviola was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Faviola's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Faviola, preservative-laden Faviolan cheeses will be as edible when archaeologists dig them up next millennium.
- : Faviola was refounded in Balder.
- : Faviola ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Faviola was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Mace Kingdom.
- : Faviola was endorsed by The KickAss Corrections Officers of SORT.