The Republic of Faviola is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Jason Grey with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.143 billion Faviolans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Faviolan economy, worth 132 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 115,869 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 369,128 per year while the poor average 27,670, a ratio of 13.3 to 1.
Inheritance tax has recently been abolished, birth rates have hit an all-time low, scenic tours are unheard of after most environmental laws were abolished, and the Faviolan Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Faviola's national animal is the black bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Faviola voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Europeia".
- : Faviola voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Marriage Equality"".
- : Faviola was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Faviola was endorsed by The Kingdom of New-El.
- : Faviola endorsed The Commonwealth of United States of Panthalassa.
- : Faviola was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United States of Panthalassa.
- : Following new legislation in Faviola, the Faviolan Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Following new legislation in Faviola, scenic tours are unheard of after most environmental laws were abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Faviola, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Faviola, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Shin-Hachioji, Sheppey, Great Bights Mum, Yaorozu, Lavanania, Kingdom of Space, Notyoutopia, Marsh Castle, Diodone, Forunte, Zedeya, Holy Oranz, South Grand Mountain, Plembobria, The Galactic Triumvirate, Kaschovia, Anima Proxa, Coemgen, Bharathvarsh, Pallaith, Siwale, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Sunto, McMasterdonia, Friently, Zemnaya Svoboda, Kwaj, Prevaland, Beowulfe, Shadowrik, Aenglaland, Yukti, AdyLand, Yaris, Kelvaros Prime, New Chilokver, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Che Sana Und, Republic of Dixie, Reannia, Articune, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Clintonburge, Seven Hills, Holy Eucharist, Sil Dorsett, and 56 others.Maestros haven, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, PlanetPunk, The Iron Lions, Stareogratia, Bayern-Straubing, Cuyan, Blurds, Mouxordia, Aerilia, Pakistan 001, Zandir Antari, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, American MapleStory, Horsley Land, Territorio di Nessuno, Vogonlandia, Tredano, General COE, Gellandia, Xentherida, Coppicia, Slaughterhouse Nine, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Beodarasc, SchoolHouse Rock, Mariadne, Lionia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Corfad, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Phillywob, Deropia, EvilSweeden, Sanjurika, Wodan, Thenaca, The The Bierands, Rockym, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Yukkira, Unsophisticate, Morrn, Victoriaans Nederlands, Malta Comino Gozo, RedRunele, ABC, United States of Panthalassa, New-El, and Midds Conia.