The Communist Easter Egg Kingdom of Fauzjhia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Audrey-Satania Darklight with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, rampant corporate plagiarism, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.401 billion Fauzjhians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taxes City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Fauzjhian economy, worth a remarkable 9,479 trillion Fauzjhiauxes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 464,639 Fauzjhiauxes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Catching an old friend by surprise on the street can be a shocking experience, Audrey-Satania Darklight is strangely popular with male politicians' wives, onions have been banned due to their tendency to cause eye irritation, and survivors receive aid from only the most environmentally-friendly transport. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fauzjhia's national animal is the Darklight Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Communism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, survivors receive aid from only the most environmentally-friendly transport.
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, onions have been banned due to their tendency to cause eye irritation.
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, Audrey-Satania Darklight is strangely popular with male politicians' wives.
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, catching an old friend by surprise on the street can be a shocking experience.
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average.
- : Fauzjhia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Alcatraz".
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, devotion to God is only skin-deep.
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again.
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, AI citizens are criticized for being robotic.
- : Following new legislation in Fauzjhia, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
Endorsements Received: 109 » Zavea, Cecilly, Crazy Firemen, Sabai Mak Mak, Rubian Empire, Farrakhan, Hyponichtmallieturam, Emeseses, Super Mega Awesome, Perfect Sublime Masters, Nation of Urie, Silap Inua, Panormia, Golexald, Maazalik, Masters86, Islamic Republic e Jariri, ShyVini, Fragmented Spero, Allwarts, Eritasia, Cleo and Topaz, Alcrestia Liakar, Beezertopia, Razorback, CLovidia, The Horror Channel, Andromeda Islands, Free Eridan, Poo Poo Dumpsters, New Anarchisticstan, Estals, Western Bingus, Nyogatene, Saavir Yuvon, Byzant, Pre-war America, Isle of Melitae SPQR, Foraldn, Salivatan, Bureau of WA Affairs, Shootlandia, POPULICA, Arinteriswith, Extebly, The Hungarian Republic, New Amria, Southern German, Xenial, Old Blackwood, and 59 others.BofA Deeze, Bans Chum, Franluxin, Federated Ugasque Countries, Chocolatistan, Shuddera, Stal Valley, Precisely Nothing, Angbhand, NOrTh pAcIfiC spY, Syndicasia, Crisis, Iskusia, Falangist Quebec, GP-Germany, Rune Midgar, Ruthria-Denuria, Rarmania, Chokin on Deez, Sestabolgia, Stratonesia, Hatterland, Violonstrovia, FEDRA Controlled Cities, Sawhirius, Embu Nepolatcha, The Southern Reclamation Movement, Ariskaschton, Ignormus, DisregardWork, Vas Normandy, Nadarena, Hasier, Daryai, Wabbitslayah, Frattastan II, Himadras, TescoPepsi, Attestaltarragaby, Koyrgyzs, Lux Prima, Stralfcyde, TorNaGul, Authors, Orcuo, Arctic Lands, The Anarchic Pixels, Encurage, Moloto Japan, ImperialRussia, Nation6, Rathesia, Europeasia, The DUSS, Social Rights, 3Turtilia, Elaribel, The United Bengali States, and New Mcdonald.