|Faith||Rejected Realms Patriotism|
The Make a Wish if Active of Fauxia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by a person with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 6.851 billion Fauxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arcadia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Fauxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,303 trillion thingymajigs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 190,223 thingymajigs, with the richest citizens earning 6.1 times as much as the poorest.
Picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails, and fistfighting vigilantes tend to suffer a lot of gunshot wounds. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fauxia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Rejected Realms Patriotism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fauxia, fistfighting vigilantes tend to suffer a lot of gunshot wounds.
- : Following new legislation in Fauxia, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- : Following new legislation in Fauxia, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : Following new legislation in Fauxia, picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them.
- : Fauxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Pars".
- : Fauxia lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Revolutionary Leader of Vympel.
- : Fauxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Shattered Colony of Razorback.
- : Fauxia was endorsed by The Plutocratic Banana Republic of Zerentopia.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Marilyn Manson Freaks, Zavea, Emeseses, TorNaGul, Aqueira, Blueflarst, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Aandruzognivia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Outboundstagnate, Zerentopia, and Razorback.