The Borderlands of Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its avant-garde cinema, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 534 million Gays are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Miniato. The average income tax rate is 58.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Gayish economy, worth 24.7 trillion Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Uranium Mining, Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 46,209 Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children often kick Lions for amusement, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, third world countries are rich in "I Love San Miniato" t-shirts, and the nation's teens are known for their habit of kissing through plastic wrap. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own was endorsed by The Republic of Ecologiania.
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kaltea.
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own was endorsed by The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own was endorsed by The Progressive Republic of Yondoria.
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Michis.
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own was endorsed by The Federation of Ressadina.
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own was endorsed by The United Socialist Barangays of Nangka.
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own's influence in Refugia fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own's influence in Refugia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Father When Can I Leave To Be On My Own was endorsed by The United States of New Filippe.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Aephony, Liphia, Sylh Alanor, Floofybit, Melenavenia, The Land Named Bob, Typica, Tiralta, Adawu, Duneraven, Crialdenna, The Star Enpire, Fel Vudos, Narwhal, Vikoland, Tovenia, Remnants of the Pacific, Araine, Junitaki-cho, Applemarsh, Nekhuser-Ra, Ladita, Porthosia, Inaros OPA, New Filippe, Nangka, Ressadina, Michis, Yondoria, Kaltea, and Ecologiania.