The Constitutional Monarchy of Fascism Indonesia is a huge, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The devout population of 799 million Indonesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bandung. The average income tax rate is 28.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Fascism Indonesian economy, worth 32.4 trillion Rupiahs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,550 Rupiahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Acupuncture is routinely prescribed for intravenous drug addicts, Fascism Indonesia has designated Bandung as its capital city, the letters L, G, and B must never be grouped together, and business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fascism Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo dragon, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fascism Indonesia's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Fascism Indonesia altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Fascism Indonesia, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace.
- : Fascism Indonesia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Fascism Indonesia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Fascism Indonesia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Fascism Indonesia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Fascism Indonesia ceased to exist in The Dictatorial Paradise.
- : Fascism Indonesia's influence in The Dictatorial Paradise rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Fascism Indonesia's influence in The Dictatorial Paradise fell from "Squire" to "Page".