|Leader||Sir Digby Chicken Caeser|
|Faith||Prince Philip Movementism|
The Tiny Village of Fartsniffage is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Sir Digby Chicken Caeser with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, unlimited-speed roads, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 32.631 billion Fartsniffageans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Healthcare, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bishops Itchington. The average income tax rate is 92.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Fartsniffagean economy, worth a remarkable 6,721 trillion Wombats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 205,989 Wombats, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, the government is often referred to as "the biggest drug dealer in the nation", and quiet professionalism has returned to the nation's armed forces. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fartsniffage's national animal is the Aardvark, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Prince Philip Movementism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fartsniffage was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Fartsniffage, quiet professionalism has returned to the nation's armed forces.
- : Following new legislation in Fartsniffage, the government is often referred to as "the biggest drug dealer in the nation".
- : Following new legislation in Fartsniffage, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : Following new legislation in Fartsniffage, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Fartsniffage, rumor has it that Sir Digby Chicken Caeser has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in Fartsniffage, computers have been put in control of the economy to keep computers from controlling the economy.
- : Fartsniffage endorsed The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Fartsniffage was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Following new legislation in Fartsniffage, going on a diet invalidates your passport.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Lura, Effazio, Novian Republics, Jutsa, Anachronolandia, Ruinenlust, Einswenn, New Ladavia, Terrabod, Verdant Haven, The Cypher Nine, Ownzone, Feladria, Atsvea, Canaltia, Blue Nagia, Bunkaiia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, Kyratistani, Simbolon, Hyon Delta, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Garbelia, Rivienland, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Thrything, McClandia Doge 2, Xunaan, and Daarwyrth.