|Faith||Worship of Mother Bau|
|Animal||Black Federal Hoverhawk|
The Serenýsima Rep¨blica of Farnhamia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mayor Farn with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 29.303 billion Farnhamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New York. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Farnhamian economy, worth a remarkable 6,443 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 219,894 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Urban entrepreneurs are busy introducing cockroaches into restaurant kitchens, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, and many marriages go virtually unconsummated. Crime is totally unknown. Farnhamia's national animal is the Black Federal Hoverhawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Worship of Mother Bau.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Farnhamia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Farnhamia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Farnhamia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Farnhamia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Farnhamia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Farnhamia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Farnhamia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Farnhamia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : Farnhamia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Following new legislation in Farnhamia, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
Endorsements Received: None.