The Sultanate of FareP is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and avant-garde cinema. The compassionate, hard-working population of 370 million Fareses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fares. The average income tax rate is 47.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Fares economy, worth 36.4 trillion fareses a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,338 fareses, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FareP's national animal is the fares, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FareP was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
- : FareP voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : FareP was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Dead I Jack, Volsar, Morover, Panormia, Florin, Zerentopia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Aandruzognivia, Nation of Urie, Ammadon, Aqueira, Aianistan, DEN Raiders, Mundanus, ShyVini, Farrakhan, Wafflapolis, Razorback, South Sea New, Rubian Empire, Masters86, Alpharoland, DisregardWork, Collosuss, Arinteriswith, Thuringia Reich, Golexald, Nakena, Lansaka, UT Dallas, North Comunist Awelanius, OwO wats dis, Agalaesia, Bormiar, and Black Hawk Raider Refugees.