The Federation of Far Easter Republic is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, anti-smoking policies, and daily referendums. The democratic population of 270 million Far Easterns enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Easter City. The average income tax rate is 25.8%.
The powerhouse Far Easter Republician economy, worth 26.1 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,804 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, and families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Far Easter Republic's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Far Easter Republic, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Far Easter Republic, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens.
- : Following new legislation in Far Easter Republic, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Far Easter Republic was endorsed by The Nonsensical Absurdity of Abject Ludicrosity.
- : Far Easter Republic endorsed The Legendary Fluffy Invasion of Darcania.
- : Far Easter Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debtor Voting Rights".
- : Following new legislation in Far Easter Republic, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in Far Easter Republic, Far Easterns seem to be catching more chills.
- : Following new legislation in Far Easter Republic, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Far Easter Republic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Aenglaland, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Siwale, Agharya, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Beastos, Omnistria, Shibutani, Cloydicia, Kwaj, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, Democritus, Yaorozu, The Black Cathedral, Wilkshire, Shadowrik, The Rhein States, Bearical, Gladio II, Great Bights Mum, Koda-Land, Maovale, Notyoutopia, Lunallian, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sundred, Outer Egorniand, Spartoptia, Mzeusia, General COE, United Draconia, Xagill, Universal State Formula, Buckerino, Dreadton, Alunya, Malta Comino Gozo, Pasargad, PlanetPunk, Victoriaans Nederlands, Australiland, Papika, Dar es Saalam, Bonjoura, Napnomadia, Bayern-Straubing, The Notorious Mad Jack, and 52 others.Moubarakistan, Amauri, Holy Oranz, Ainsworth, Uganda Knuckles UK, Black Templares, New Phyrreus, Selfgradatude, Kelvaros Prime, Ausnakulia, Federation Terra Australis, Unsophisticate, New Trisone, Ozstan, Ninjak30, Sunto, Vincone Cae, Steraz, Paradisia Heavenlonia Stralisian Union, The United States of Romania, Kasazzastan, THX1138, Ara Antrizuls, New Bremerton, Guer Aike, Sheldanada, Atomic Industry Islands, Ateala, New Pruessen, Octovalis, Frances Francis the First of France, Diodone, Crown Isles, Ka Ching, Stat Artha, Bridgett, The Sinclarian Provinces, Atain, The Endgame, North Bratislava, Wineclaw, SillyString, The Pantheons, Justanistan, Agrauron, Suicidistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Joodey, Dinoium, Sil Dorsett, Aningem Atron, and Abject Ludicrosity.