The People's Republic of Far Anoglinlan is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 447 million Far Anoglinlanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Varla. The average income tax rate is 78.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Far Anoglinlanian economy, worth 13.8 trillion florins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 30,858 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, the nation's museums are real penny-pinchers, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy, and the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Far Anoglinlan's national animal is the squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Far Anoglinlan was endorsed by The Free Land of Ancient Canines.
- : Far Anoglinlan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kaltea.
- : Far Anoglinlan was endorsed by The Dominion of Caretakers and Clockwatchers.
- : Far Anoglinlan was endorsed by The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Far Anoglinlan was endorsed by The Progressive Republic of Yondoria.
- : Far Anoglinlan was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Michis.
- : Far Anoglinlan was endorsed by The United Socialist Barangays of Nangka.
- : Far Anoglinlan was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Bey Land.
- : Far Anoglinlan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Far Anoglinlan endorsed The Republic of Ecologiania.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Floofybit, Sylh Alanor, Typica, Melenavenia, Mystyn, Junitaki-cho, Liphia, Perpetual Light, Tiralta, New Pi-Ramesses, Tovenia, Remnants of the Pacific, Aephony, Vandermeer, Croonia, Free Syria, Golden gateway, Araine, Valdonland, Hoqeallistan, Nottinghaven, Inaros OPA, The Land Named Bob, Duneraven, Axolotlta, Irelis, Haibaria, Vikoland, Michelland, Delta Vega IV, Denimz, Crialdenna, The Star Enpire, Pangeodrea, Fel Vudos, Brazileand, Letargia, Adawu, Everetunga-Hari, Narwhal, Nekhuser-Ra, Aumbura, Applemarsh, Froler, Ladita, Porthosia, New Filippe, Ecologiania, Bey Land, Nangka, and 5 others.Michis, Yondoria, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Kaltea, and Ancient Canines.