The Federation of Fandola is a huge, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 641 million Fandolians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Astington. The average income tax rate is 9.3%.
The strong Fandolan economy, worth 43.0 trillion Schols a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 67,125 Schols, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Gambling facilities are being turned into squirrel habitats, minorities play dumb to get more welfare payments, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners, and the native owl population is in permanent hibernation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fandola's national animal is the squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fandola's influence in East Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Fandola's influence in East Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fandola's influence in East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Fandola lodged a message on the East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Fandola relocated from War Historians to East Pacific.
- : Fandola password-protected War Historians.
- : Fandola lodged a message on the War Historians Regional Message Board.
- : Fandola relocated from California to War Historians.
- : Fandola's influence in California rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Fandola, the native owl population is in permanent hibernation.