The United Socialist States of Fanderia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ryth with an even hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The quiet, industrious population of 1.738 billion Fanderians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aval. The average income tax rate is 67.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Fanderian economy, worth 125 trillion Pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 72,253 Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every politician claims to be at least 1% Native Fanderian, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region, and murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fanderia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fanderia was endorsed by The RP Moderator called Dylan of Staynes.
- : Fanderia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Fanderia endorsed The Sister Republics of Wallenburg.
- : Fanderia endorsed The Mischievous Mermaid of Escade.
- : Fanderia endorsed The RP Moderator called Dylan of Staynes.
- : Fanderia endorsed The My Mom Says Hi of Marrabuk.
- : Following new legislation in Fanderia, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour.
- : Following new legislation in Fanderia, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Following new legislation in Fanderia, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Fanderia was endorsed by The My Mom Says Hi of Marrabuk.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Hizuru, Bachtendekuppen, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Wiranath, Dreamersistan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Acnor, Todd McCloud, Fedele, East Malaysia, Aeljae, British Calradia, Adavan, H-Zhena, The Happian Union, Marrico, Shinnokawa, Adolanta, Aelitia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Brotherland, United China Nation, Roissyland, The New Wisconsin Empire, Socialist Holy American Empire, Ravendi, Davelands, Axdel, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Arkantis, VW53Aland, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Someseni, Am Echad, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Pakitsk, Funkadelia, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Escade, Encurage, Marrabuk, and Staynes.