The United Socialist States of Fanderia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sal with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, unlimited-speed roads, and keen interest in outer space. The democratic population of 3.247 billion Fanderians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aval. The average income tax rate is 74.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Fanderian economy, worth 358 trillion Pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 110,489 Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, self-driving cars are unpopular due to suspicion that they murder their passengers, and people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fanderia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Augerism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fanderia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Fanderia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Fanderia was endorsed by The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg.
- : Fanderia endorsed The Erratic Entomophiles of MikGonnia.
- : Fanderia was endorsed by The Erratic Entomophiles of MikGonnia.
- : Fanderia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Fanderia, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Fanderia, self-driving cars are unpopular due to suspicion that they murder their passengers.
- : Following new legislation in Fanderia, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Fanderia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Pakitsk, New Leganes, Albrook, Servants of Gizmo, Aivintis, Distro-Spartica, Drunken Seal Islands, Veterans Association, East Malaysia, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Enlil, Victornya, Axdel, Debluu, Freedomindia, Layngderfleethe, Federated States of Zootron, Headpat Central, VW53Aland, Nierimand, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, North Bernia, The Three States of Fortuna, Elejamie, A mean old man, Talitoa, Empire of Dabiristan, Grossvietnam, Brotherland, Spiruvania, The Almighty Country, Pirnovo, Stellar Colonies, Preat, Great Algerstonia, New Bradenia Ghost, Ulvesogullr, Asendavia, Cacnesia, Harro Waarudho, Dravida India, Marrabuk, Staynes, Danelaw Scandinavia, Aquyia, Northern Celavon, Hizuru, Order of the saint Dumas, Eastern Alksearia, The Atlae Isles, and 17 others.Sunsistan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, CheeseBurrito, Edwardsport, Greater New Cassandra, Modra, Squid Ruinosa, Alemannian Empire, Nazarewycz, Cellar Doors, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, BearStackof2015, Dragons Blood, Kandorith, MikGonnia, and Wallenburg.