|Leader||the Chief Consultant|
The Consultancies' Republic of Fanadia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by the Chief Consultant with a fair hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, free-roaming dinosaurs, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.331 billion Fanadians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Faniniol. The average income tax rate is 79.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fanadian economy, worth 607 trillion ligands a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 182,342 ligands, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food', the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle". Crime is totally unknown. Fanadia's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fanadia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Fanadia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
- : Following new legislation in Fanadia, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in Fanadia, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Fanadia, the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet.
- : Following new legislation in Fanadia, it is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food'.
- : Following new legislation in Fanadia, weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque.
- : Following new legislation in Fanadia, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Fanadia, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Fanadia was endorsed by The People's Kingdom of Corsoaua.
Endorsements Received: 126 » Eco-Paris Reformation, Imperium Anglorum, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Invernessia, The New Nordic Union, Trixeland, The Champions League, Nardin, Saint Domingo, North of Americas, Meropis, Thracia and Crimea, Regnum Italiae, GanymedEuropa, Yahlia, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Khuravia, Jim the Baptist, Elisabethshagen, Thracia Republic, Othenhiem, Feldorf, Nomaida, Walfo, Apabeossie, The Scandinavian Realm, Valtrona, Gliesetonia, Mynox, Eppur, Bareu, Christian Terra, Kanokla, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Gutarike, Warzakie, Wombelland, Ombran, Zulrich, Outer Sparta, Ausvelt, Galway-Dublin, Falvaard, Maanenland, Noristoniaka, Kardjali, Pilipinas and Malaya, and 76 others.Aura Banitia, New Eestiball, Ostermarch, Nevelja, Puerto Thelosia, Maritzal, Boldia, Greater Albaina, Sloburg, Northwest Isles, Umeria, Leranditale, Greater Icelandia, Thils, Super Happy Land, Chronus, South St Maarten, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Zarulia, Brakanistan, Wiener-Neustadt, Nea Europa, Monkistan, Dauershire, Grodisze, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Weltbeherrschung, An Clar, Chioganah, Parliamentary Laramidia, Eritei, Canovium, Leszno, Lovisa, Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg-Mecklenburg, Nuweland, Godefargen, Lieges, Diets, Migurson, Quentenia, Desibia, United Communes of Chile, Titoist Yugoslavia, Savinecross, Ivernia, Jahass, Demon666, The Federal States of Ezasao, The-British-Isles, Purgatio, Durlia, Amicities, Bombastion, Great Hanover, Someseni, Janart, Mojuatafurertopeopir, New Ylicia, Alsted, Palemonid, Belvanski, Schiltia, The New Mexican Confederation, Panversia, Newex Nov Can, Berlin and Hanover, Europe a Nation, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Dervenland, Corsoaua, and Greycastle.