|Leader||Prime Minister Tannerhölm|
The Queendom of Falcus is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Tannerhölm with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.636 billion Falconians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 88.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Falconian economy, worth 600 trillion Worhals a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,515 Worhals, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices, and even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Falcus's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Falcus was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Falcus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Falcus's influence in Rushmore rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Falcus was endorsed by The Queendom of Graintfjall.
- : Falcus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Falcus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Falcus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Valuable International Artwork and Smartest Citizens.
- : Falcus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Falcus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Falcus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Audioslavia".