|Leader||Queen Falcon IV|
The Free Kingdom of Falcania is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Queen Falcon IV with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, pith helmet sales, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 34.259 billion Falcanians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, although Healthcare and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of High Roost. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Falcon's economy, worth a remarkable 9,463 trillion decimalised Talons a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 276,228 decimalised Talons, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,342,347 per year while the poor average 32,829, a ratio of 40.9 to 1.
The government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget', restaurant owners fear visits from government officials more than the actual food critics, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, and commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Falcania's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Falcania was endorsed by The Holy Green Nationstates Isle of Ko-oren.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and the Top 5% for Most Secular.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector, Most Corrupt Governments, and Largest Black Market and the Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Falcania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.