|Leader||Kry Kingsmoreux Corleone|
The Swamplands of Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Kry Kingsmoreux Corleone with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, strictly enforced bedtime, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 2.839 billion Oblivionites are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Immortalis. The average income tax rate is 67.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Oblivione economy, worth 230 trillion Romanorums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is 81,216 Romanorums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color, and gossip magazines have pictures of Kry Kingsmoreux Corleone sunbathing on the beach with political rivals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur's national animal is the Black Mamba, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur rejected a request from Breakfast at Milliways for an embassy with Caer Sidi.
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur rejected a request from Burb liberal conference for an embassy with Caer Sidi.
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur lodged a message on the Caer Sidi Regional Message Board.
- : The Sun Never Sets on the Land of Caer Sidi Founder appointed Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur as Master of Whispers (Kry) with authority over Border Control, Communications, and Embassies in Caer Sidi.
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur changed its national nation type to "Swamplands".
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fabulas Oblivione Delebitur was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.