|Leader||His Holiness Alexander Ezlion VII|
|Faith||Church of the Ezlion|
The Holy Empire of Ezlion is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by His Holiness Alexander Ezlion VII with an iron fist, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, zero percent divorce rate, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 19.713 billion Ezlians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Radiant. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Ezlionin economy, worth a remarkable 5,959 trillion Fallows a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 302,307 Fallows, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,454,411 per year while the poor average 8,221, a ratio of 298 to 1.
The military conducts 'training exercises' in prisons, police nightsticks see use all day long, the act of reporting blasphemy is known as 'Orthodoxxing', and students who refuse to pray are expelled from school. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Ezlion's national animal is the Kurtel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Church of the Ezlion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ezlion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Ezlion, students who refuse to pray are expelled from school.
- : Following new legislation in Ezlion, the act of reporting blasphemy is known as 'Orthodoxxing'.
- : Following new legislation in Ezlion, police nightsticks see use all day long.
- : Ezlion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Ezlion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Ezlion, the military conducts 'training exercises' in prisons.
- : Ezlion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Ezlion, prisoners fit in their parole hearings around their spa treatments.
- : Ezlion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.