The Empire of Ezeleah is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Alfred I with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, daily referendums, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.038 billion Ezeleans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corona Marinera. The average income tax rate is 58.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ezelean economy, worth 276 trillion Emperists a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 135,558 Emperists, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists outnumber citizens two to one, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, and voting is voluntary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ezeleah's national animal is the Black Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ezeleah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Ezeleah was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Ezeleah was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Federated Kingdoms of Brittania.
- : Ezeleah was endorsed by The Empire of Tijanapolis.
- : Ezeleah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Ezeleah, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Ezeleah, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced.
- : Following new legislation in Ezeleah, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself.
- : Following new legislation in Ezeleah, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Ezeleah, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Jehenna, Hanguk-Nippon, Darakin, Wyatonians, Rebel-topia, The naked people, Antarctic Empires, Escevola, Linguiniland, Aywhyou, Solainsula, United States of Vietnam, La Ascension, Tsvetania, Moreana, Ridehale, Poopisiya, Trinennie, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Volaworand, Paranoia, Si-topia, Sedunn, Northendia, Calistan, Luddinlande, Lotadia, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Yellunstryer, Quiescent, Concrete Slab, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Drugged Monkeys, Naphina, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, Eastern Nyan, Arx Obex, The Sk8ing Unicorn, and 56 others.Great Andora, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Galaxy Federation, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Elveka, Aguatania, Lester Crest, Yakutikov, The National Corporation, Vincent Field, Upper Usok Valley, Macrothea, Shengtie, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Anachronolandia, Grouu, Transcostria, Lambdaland, Pamela And Hepatitis, Lorora3, Kandorith, Xandev, USNE2018, Kroumos, Darbor, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, North Prarie, Jahass, Ostanasia, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, North Catimestistrianes, The Filippinas, Mikole, Dasko, Stoniamera, Ariankido, Nowa Europa, The Canadian Republic Colonies, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Tijanapolis, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, and Chocholand.