The Federation of Eythronia is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.165 billion Eythroni love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nox. The average income tax rate is 89.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Eythroneuxn economy, worth 134 trillion Blood Bags a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 115,195 Blood Bags, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations, prisoners have been known to host cooking and home décor television shows, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, and people often complain that they're going in circuitous routes all the time. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eythronia's national animal is the Elder God, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eythronia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Waitomo District.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, people often complain that they're going in circuitous routes all the time.
- : Eythronia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, prisoners have been known to host cooking and home décor television shows.
- : Eythronia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Upper Chult.
- : Eythronia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Eythronia's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Eythronia, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
Endorsements Received: 33 » United Syndicates of Sol, Dekks, Venovica, Pyceiline, Silverfish37, Balkvla Islands, Requand, Scientists Allied, Roenland, The New Liberated California, Gallo Republic, Liossalde, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Proxmire, Silabar, Maupedonia, Mauvemarke, Yousta, AtlasBarfed, YouTube Rewind 2018, Ezechard, Vowpin, Varavano, Felscombe, Dialogos, Dyasiabelsk, New Viles, Qingling, Ludense, Talamia, Siriza, Upper Chult, and Waitomo District.