The Republic of Exploring the Inferno is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning leopard population. The hard-working population of 894 million Exploring the Infernoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 26.3%.
The Exploring the Infernoan economy, worth 33.0 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 36,916 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Exploring the Inferno's national animal is the leopard.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Exploring the Inferno relocated from NO CAPITALISTS ALLOWED to Artificial Solar System.
- : Exploring the Inferno removed the tag "Invader" from NO CAPITALISTS ALLOWED.
- : Exploring the Inferno abolished the regional flag of NO CAPITALISTS ALLOWED.
- : Exploring the Inferno updated the World Factbook entry in NO CAPITALISTS ALLOWED.
- : Exploring the Inferno applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Exploring the Inferno resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Exploring the Inferno appointed Exploring the Inferno as d with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in NO CAPITALISTS ALLOWED.
- : Exploring the Inferno became WA Delegate of NO CAPITALISTS ALLOWED.
- : Exploring the Inferno's influence in NO CAPITALISTS ALLOWED rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Exploring the Inferno was endorsed by The Quite Literally Woke Nation of Sleepwalker.