The Republic of Exploriana is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.345 billion Explorianans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Public Transport. The average income tax rate is 69.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Explorianan economy, worth 124 trillion deniers a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,207 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population, and the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Exploriana's national animal is the dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Exploriana was endorsed by The Principality of Brandenburg-Magdeburg.
- : Exploriana was endorsed by The Empire of Ostrinios.
- : Exploriana endorsed The Kingdom of Plembobria.
- : Exploriana endorsed The Titanium of HMS Unicorn.
- : Exploriana endorsed The Kianese Empire of McMasterdonia.
- : Following new legislation in Exploriana, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Exploriana, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
- : Following new legislation in Exploriana, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in Exploriana, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in Exploriana, children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Siwale, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Vegetarian States, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Reannia, Sil Dorsett, Sankami, Empy, Unimaginable Doom, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Holy Oranz, Xentherida, Shadowrik, Guslantis, Frances Francis the First of France, Kingdom of Space, Wineclaw, Upper Portlandia, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Elspeth and Samina, Ovsterland, Vazali, Selfgradatude, Kaschovia, American MapleStory, Lord Ravenclaw, Ellieno, Valdr, Upper Sam Dodovi, Omicron Persei V111, HMS Unicorn, Morrn, Pallaith, Coemgen, Kwaj, ABC, Arcadia of Kasterborous, General COE, Friently, Moristia, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, and 22 others.Kujira, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, Anima Proxa, Necromonia, Kizja, Erfworld, Kobagia, Zedeya, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Alice Gardens, Sheppey, Prevaland, Maestros haven, Zemnaya Svoboda, Ostrinios, and Brandenburg-Magdeburg.