The Kingdom of Excerinear is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, soft-spoken computers, and keen interest in outer space. The democratic population of 219 million Excerinearians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 27.7%.
The strong Excerinearian economy, worth 15.8 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 72,084 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, E-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, and the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign government's extravagances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Excerinear's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Excerinear was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Excerinear, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign government's extravagances.
- : Following new legislation in Excerinear, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Excerinear, E-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Following new legislation in Excerinear, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Following new legislation in Excerinear, breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace.
- : Following new legislation in Excerinear, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself.
- : Following new legislation in Excerinear, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Excerinearian selfishness.
- : Following new legislation in Excerinear, Excerinearians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks.
- : Excerinear was endorsed by The Blood Caliphate of Xzavia-Hjar.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Corfad, Sinelona, Territorio di Nessuno, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Fayyayid, Shin-Hachioji, Steampunk Ariel, Alunya, Peldorn, Kasazzastan, Yaorozu, Saturns Edge, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Sundred, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Great Bights Mum, Joodey, Koda-Land, Kwaj, New Bremerton, Noahs Second Country, Frances Francis the First of France, Omnistria, Vincone Cae, 1 very fast endotarter, Ibiscaton, Former English Colony, Bayern-Straubing, Torakuen, Thiammyalllaland, Castle Federation, Lomjia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Napnomadia, Free Azzaca, Spartoptia, Apetopia, Trillius, Selfgradatude, Tappan Hills, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Black Templares, Uganda Knuckles UK, Dreadton, North Bratislava, Sunto, PlanetPunk, and 50 others.Q w e r t y, Votak Matim, Ejhsa, Vernest Quill, Acrabinnia, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, New Pruessen, Rynion, Dar es Saalam, Helia Geopes, Sil Dorsett, North Altatude, Egalico, Sheldanada, Wilkshire, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, Ethnon, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Elder Realms, Jasminlandia, Hileville, The Black Cathedral, Wineclaw, Loli County, Ikea Rike, Maott, Eriadni, Justanistan, Guer Aike, Miruma, Haor Chall, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Pasargad, Amauri, Aratani, Makersaulache, Holy Oranz, Siwale, Astrind, Glurponia, Babacar, Loutsland, Zumlandia, Kobagia, Steraz, SORT, and Xzavia-Hjar.