|Leader||Pyotr Savvich Morozov|
The Socialist Utopia of Ex Patrian SSR is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Pyotr Savvich Morozov with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 5.278 billion Patrians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rostov-on-Don. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Patriyskiy economy, worth 850 trillion Patriyskiy rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 161,132 Patriyskiy rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
State media features lively debates such as whether pineapple on pizza is an acceptable topping, a government program is underway to revitalize Ex Patrian SSR's beaches, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay, and the government considers it a sacred duty to video bikini-clad beach swimmers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ex Patrian SSR's national animal is the Caucasian goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ex Patrian SSR banned The Greater Territory of The Alperian Union from Soviet Democracy.
- : Ex Patrian SSR appointed The Democratic Republic of Rubinja as Commissar for Culture with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Soviet Democracy.
- : Ex Patrian SSR voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Ex Patrian SSR lodged a message on the Soviet Democracy Regional Message Board.
- : Ex Patrian SSR endorsed The Republic of New Nexon.
- : Ex Patrian SSR endorsed The Armed Republic of Greater Merseychester.
- : Ex Patrian SSR was endorsed by The Republic of New Nexon.
- : Ex Patrian SSR was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Greater Merseychester.
- : Ex Patrian SSR voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proper Hygiene For Medical Instruments".
- : Ex Patrian SSR voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 9003".
Endorsements Received: 31 » Panhist Turkey, Nicarberrolicka, Amosiac, Luperca, Homania, Survaek, Socialist Euraisa, Eartlines Eder, Reformed Angokazant, Zetona, Satima, Yerrrr, Of Marxist Russian Republics, Nadezda, The Lightning Rod Federation, Varmastaat, Makhnovshia, Tichen, True Democratic Socialism, Groemitz, Kakhassia, Free Krym, Korpar, Frekhborlo, Japanese Nature, Rubinja, Imori, Close-Lands, Nova Ivoruim, Vod Anarchy, and Greater Merseychester.