The Two Candles of Evergreen Keys is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Keeper with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.278 billion Keysians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Great Keys. The average income tax rate is 86.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Keysian economy, worth 267 trillion keys a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 117,286 keys, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn, companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name, international tensions are high as Evergreen Keys threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, and elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Evergreen Keys's national animal is the keysian dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Evergreen Keys, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Evergreen Keys was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Evergreen Keys was endorsed by The Celtic Matriarchy of Hallorland.
- : Evergreen Keys was endorsed by The Free City of Leszno.
- : Evergreen Keys was endorsed by The Keisririik of Estonesia.
- : Evergreen Keys was endorsed by The Free Lands of Robbonia.
- : Evergreen Keys was endorsed by The Supreme Christmas Lands of Lord Sapre.
- : Evergreen Keys was endorsed by The Democratic States of Berlin and Hanover.
- : Evergreen Keys was endorsed by The Republic of Powiat Miechowski.
- : Following new legislation in Evergreen Keys, international tensions are high as Evergreen Keys threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Elisabethshagen, Northern German Federation, Imperium Anglorum, Umeria, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Chioganah, Pilipinas and Malaya, Republic of Satherland, St Scarlett, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, GanymedEuropa, Eritei, Outer Sparta, The Greater Eastern Republic, Neuchateau, Parliamentary Laramidia, Slavorussia, Monte Naranja, Wiener-Neustadt, Rotenstein, Bohomo, Feria-Alkaline, Walfo, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Alsted, An Clar, Mallesia, Leranditale, Supcotia, Jim the Baptist, Solteur, Nardin, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Prussian-Union, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, Lyallpur, Savinecross, Sloburg, North of Americas, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Abject Ludicrosity, The Seven Provinces, and 48 others.Chronus, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Ostermarch, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Escalver, Caoripp, Meropis, Seims, Great Winminster, Wombelland, Crestphalia, Gerarvania, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The Great New Swiss, Adamites, The New Mexican Confederation, Apabeossie, Ashckar, Owlograd, New Eestiball, Enway, Estellan, Trixeland, Kanokla, Corsovica, Kyrica, Valtrona, Eski, Zarulia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Maalat, Integria, Powiat Miechowski, Berlin and Hanover, Lord Sapre, Robbonia, Estonesia, Leszno, and Hallorland.