The Republic of Evacasia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Stefan Becker with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 5.517 billion Evacasians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pforzheim. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 71.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Evacasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,237 trillion Kalroes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 224,278 Kalroes, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, nude art is becoming wildly popular, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, and retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Evacasia's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Evacasia, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Evacasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Following new legislation in Evacasia, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
- : Evacasia endorsed The Steel Legion of Archron Empire.
- : Evacasia lodged a message on the The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Evacasia, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Evacasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Evacasia endorsed The United States of The Charlesland.
- : Following new legislation in Evacasia, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Evacasia, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling".