The Shattered Halls of Euroslavia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Dahli with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, prohibition of alcohol, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 29.954 billion Euroslavians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arcadia. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Euroslavian economy, worth a remarkable 3,397 trillion sequins a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 113,433 sequins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Euroslavia's national animal is the ice bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Euroslavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Euroslavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Euroslavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Euroslavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Euroslavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Safe Haven of LGBT Equality appointed Euroslavia as Justice of the Supreme Court with authority over Border Control in Gay.
- : Euroslavia created a custom banner.
- : Euroslavia changed its national leader to "Dahli".
- : Euroslavia changed its national animal to "ice bear" and its currency to "sequin".
- : Euroslavia altered its national flag.