The United Socialist States of Euronistan is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Marxen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.895 billion Euronistanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utopia. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Euronistanian economy, worth 882 trillion euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 149,727 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's peacekeeping efforts usually comes with a healthy dose of pillaging, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap, and interest in globalism never flags. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Euronistan's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Euronistan was endorsed by The Republic of The Proletarian Red Guards.
- : Euronistan endorsed The People's Republic of Marxstar.
- : Euronistan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Marxstar.
- : Euronistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Treatment of the Deceased".
- : Following new legislation in Euronistan, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Euronistan, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in Euronistan, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Euronistan, the nation's peacekeeping efforts usually comes with a healthy dose of pillaging.
- : Following new legislation in Euronistan, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Euronistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Kyrusia".
Endorsements Received: 22 » Westnesia, Kethania, Uinted Communist of Africa, Alangrad, Shamian, Tekaroe Islands, BurningPhoenix, Soviet Socialist Armenia, Vulga, Russaki, Terragone, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Soviet Felines, Stalin Lands, East Boulevard, New Kletersia, Marxmeans, Palmerstown SSR, Sodoran Alesia, United Liberated Proletariat, Marxstar, and The Proletarian Red Guards.