|Leader||His Euranic Majesty King Kadoc|
|Currency||Great Eurania Pound|
The Großeurannien Königreich of Eurania is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by His Euranic Majesty King Kadoc with an iron fist, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, complete lack of prisons, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.861 billion Eurons are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atalante. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Eurish economy, worth a remarkable 4,410 trillion Great Eurania Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 497,747 Great Eurania Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past, imprisonment is the leading cause of disownment, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Atalante's playgrounds, and scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eurania's national animal is the Gryphon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is the Aethrielion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eurania was endorsed by The Viceroyalty of Great-Imperialonia.
- : Eurania lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Eurania, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Eurania, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Atalante's playgrounds.
- : Following new legislation in Eurania, imprisonment is the leading cause of disownment.
- : Following new legislation in Eurania, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Eurania, tourists are duped into trimming hedges for the horsy-set.
- : Following new legislation in Eurania, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Following new legislation in Eurania, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Eurania withdrew its endorsement from The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Biaten, San Montagna, Roendavar, Flatwood, Nhoor, Thromsa, Linaviar, Athara Magarat, Ostehaar, Miklania, Segentova, Murab, Aizcona, Almorea, Plungaria, Razzgriz, Vancouvia, Remodio, Corindia, Essena, Insulalia, Xrevaro, Reathwood, Rhyric, South East Asian state, Terra Nordica, Einnstadt, Livastonia, Varicia, Keomora, Serpens Land, Aruia, Chasia, Frencin, Hyukai, Hospitaller West Indies, Corsitilia, Denethoria, Lesva, and Great-Imperialonia.