The Matriarchy of Eumenides is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mistress Boudicca with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.165 billion Eumenidesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erinyes. The average income tax rate is 83.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eumenidesian economy, worth 964 trillion coles a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 156,440 coles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation continues to depend on foreigners for food, new homeowners go furniture hunting with crowbars, edutainment video games are taking Eumenides's students to the next level, and workers have their fruitcake and eat it too. Crime is totally unknown. Eumenides's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Awkward Adages of Geektopia.
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Community of Sanjira.
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Hard Working Nation of Tital Mania.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, edutainment video games are taking Eumenides's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in Eumenides, new homeowners go furniture hunting with crowbars.
- : Eumenides voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Republic of Free People Union.
- : Eumenides was endorsed by The Technocratic Federation of Laudesia.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Caleban, Gabingston, Pirataria, Ipsonasia, Gooblaria, Free Rosabell, United Kingdoms of Redania, Poquaoi, Utopian Earth, Lethen, Brickfield, Voxum Mortalum, Vlazinova, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Katkasistan, Cortlandt Manor, Former Raxhiria, Mousa Liberty, Benthamania, Beriwen, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Arqhua, Almendron, The Tugboat Complex, Awesomepotomia, Acapais, Arvigiel, Zakanda, Abassyia, Precisely Nothing, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Purple Ruthenia, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, West Wirral, Pakistan 55, Andradus, Alpharod, Primorye Oblast, Tassaland, Penlopa, and 21 others.Leuxas, Sablania, New France Republic, Pygania, Corovos, Ganud, Pland Adanna, Taskete, The Democratic Peoples, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Disney Know it Alls, Euperis, Laudesia, Free People Union, Tital Mania, Sanjira, The Nation of the People of the Nation, and Geektopia.