The Commonwealth of Eukaryotic Cells is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 592 million Eukaryotic Cellsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.5%.
The strong Eukaryotic Cellsian economy, worth 41.7 trillion Flagellas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 70,440 Flagellas, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Eukaryotic Cells's national animal is the Nucleus, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eukaryotic Cells's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Eukaryotic Cells's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Eukaryotic Cells's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Eukaryotic Cells was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Eukaryotic Cells was founded in The South Pacific.