The ASEAN Federation of Euginia is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory gun ownership, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.126 billion Euginians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaishuj. The average income tax rate is 40.7%.
The all-consuming Euginian economy, worth 275 trillion Brovis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 88,122 Brovis, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Euginian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, and artists are pillars of society. Crime is totally unknown. Euginia's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Euginia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Estonia-Livonia.
- : Euginia was endorsed by The Republic of Constitutional Creativity.
- : Euginia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Euginia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
- : Following new legislation in Euginia, artists are pillars of society.
- : Euginia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Zorroa.
- : Euginia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Euginia was endorsed by The Democratic Haven of Rockafa.
- : Euginia was endorsed by The Federation of Etreon.
- : Euginia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Sorentia, Grand Termina, Vennos, North Palm, The Taklamakan Desert, Dudislovakia, Nudistonia, Swasal, Liguraland, Grexia Tay, New Bigland, Pellon Wesaurps, Prussian Nation, Chora orbis, Slavistian, Europaterre, Kulapeki, Etreon, Rockafa, Zorroa, Constitutional Creativity, and Estonia-Livonia.