|Leader||Presidentti Sauli Niinistö|
|Faith||Suomen Evankelis-Luterilainen Kirkko|
The Tasavalta of Esvonia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Presidentti Sauli Niinistö with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.266 billion Suomalainens love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Helsinki. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Esvonian economy, worth 646 trillion Euroas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 151,651 Euroas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Presidentti Sauli Niinistö to meetings with foreign heads of state, and mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Esvonia's national animal is the Ruskea Karhu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Suomen Evankelis-Luterilainen Kirkko.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Esvonia endorsed The Peoples Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : Esvonia was endorsed by The Peoples Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : Esvonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Presidentti Sauli Niinistö to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, a few people seem to spend their whole time complaining.
- : Esvonia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Yazakhvanian Empire.
- : Esvonia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Yazakhvanian Empire.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Someseni, Yahlia, Elisabethshagen, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Northern German Federation, Ausvelt, Feria-Alkaline, Republic of Satherland, The New Nordic Union, Walfo, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, An Clar, The Champions League, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, Nardin, Alsted, Leranditale, North of Americas, Pilipinas and Malaya, The Seven Provinces, GanymedEuropa, Jahass, Grodisze, South St Maarten, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Outer Sparta, Meropis, Canovium, Savinecross, Corsovica, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Estellan, Asparagusia, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, NorthPortugal, Othenhiem, and 54 others.Stromia, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Anglo-Francios, Noristoniaka, Maalat, New Eestiball, Feldorf, Chioganah, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Elania Kingdom, Khuravia, Trisikistan, Dauershire, Nea Europa, Bareu, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, Christian Terra, Chronus, Amicities, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Europe a Nation, Ombran, The Federal States of Ezasao, Nomaida, Bathera, Magyarostan, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Koenskyte, New Ylicia, Schiltia, Contristabia, Janart, Wombelland, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Belvanski, Agausia, Berlin and Hanover, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Caescadia, Dervenland, Scutarie, Yazakhvanian Empire, and Corsoaua.