|Leader||Chancellor Abraham Moore|
The Serene Federal Republik of Essena is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Chancellor Abraham Moore with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ritual sacrifices, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 7.222 billion Essenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fredericksburg. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Essenian economy, worth 521 trillion Dollarmarks a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 72,183 Dollarmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others, and the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Essena's national animal is the Great Buck, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Essena published "Essenian School System" (Account: Other).
- : Essena published "Essenian Currency" (Account: Culture).
- : Essena voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Essena voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Essena published "Landmarks of Essena" (Account: Culture).
- : Essena published "Landmarks of Essena" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Essena endorsed The Kingdom of Romsland.
- : Essena was endorsed by The Kingdom of Romsland.
- : Essena published "Chancellor's Administration History" (Account: Other).
- : Essena was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.