The Sporting Region of Esportiva is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Ball population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 17.646 billion Esportivans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Social Policy, Administration, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 38.4%.
The Esportivan economy, worth 590 trillion Sports a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 33,449 Sports, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Esportiva's national animal is the Ball, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Esportiva's influence in Esportiva rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Esportiva relocated from Osiris to Esportiva.
- : Esportiva was refounded in Osiris.
- : Esportiva ceased to exist in Esportiva.
- : Esportiva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Esportiva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Esportiva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Esportiva voted for The Home of Sports of Atlantian Oceania in Round 1 of the election.
- : Esportiva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Esportiva was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.