|Leader||The Unified Council|
The Utopia of Esperantist Mars is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Unified Council with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.224 billion Martians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Solis Lacus. The average income tax rate is 52.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Martian economy, worth 107 trillion Euros a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming and Tourism. Average income is 87,482 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, and customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Esperantist Mars's national animal is the Quokka, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Esperantist Mars was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Esperantist Mars, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high.
- : Esperantist Mars voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kenmoria".
- : Esperantist Mars was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Esperantist Mars, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Esperantist Mars changed its national faith to "Atheism".
- : Following new legislation in Esperantist Mars, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Esperantist Mars approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn The Free Joy State".
- : Esperantist Mars appointed The Federation of Novvelia as My second account with the correct name with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Esperanto Union.
- : Esperantist Mars appointed The esperanto union as The emodiement of my region with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Esperanto Union.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Esperantujo 2.